Russell Moccasin Order/Fitting Process
Thank you for your interest in ordering fine hand crafted foot wear from the Russell Moccasin Company. There are 4 ways to get fitted:
1. Fittings are provided at trade shows (see Russell Exhibits)
2. Visit us at our factory showroom in Berlin, Wisconsin.
3. Fittings through the mail- Click here for Fitting instructions/video and forms on how to outline and measure your feet.
4. We can come to you, custom fitting service now available click here.
5. Fit issues we can work with:
What we can do: We can fit big feet, wide feet, narrow feet. We can allow for bunions, hammer toes, high insteps.
Fit issues that don’t work with moccasin construction:
What we are not: We are not an orthopedic shoe company. Our construction is not compatible if you wear braces, or orthotics/inserts, have swollen feet or neuropathy. Moccasin construction is meant to mold to your feet. Some orthotics are so rigid that they do not allow the boot/shoe to fit your feet in the correct manner. If you need cushioning we have a black memory foam called a poron slip sole for double, triple and double moccasin bottom construction. It is inserted between the vamps so it is something you feel, you do not see it. For single vamp construction we have a poron insert which is inserted on top of the foot bed, you see and feel it.
We find a lot of times we have problems fitting customers if your feet are extremely wide 6 E plus or extremely narrow AA plus as well. We will use our discretion on the sizing of very narrow and very wide feet.